Bill of Lading Mobile App
Core features are free forever
Use this electronic bill of lading app with all involved parties to improve customer service and to speed up the shipping process for all users, including both the shipper and receiver.
How does it work?
With electronic shipping documents, you can ensure that every shipment and piece of cargo is properly documented based on required standard protocol.
Use this electronic bill of lading app cargo freight form to capture the contact information for the shipper or freight forwarder, recipient, third party freight charges, carrier details, and itemized lists of goods for both the customer's order and the carrier's shipping services tracking information for cargo shipping. As a part of the shipping process, users can also customize the BOL document to include merchant details about dangerous goods in the package, terms and conditions and a description of the liability limits for damage to shipped items.
Key benefits of this Bill of Lading template app:
• Get instant verification of cargo delivery by capturing the customer's signature within the bill of lading freight template.
• With the BOL documents app, you can use any mobile device for data collection.
• A PDF version of your Bill of Lading form will be emailed to you when you complete the app.
• Customize the contents of the freight invoice template in the app easily.
• Others who may find this app useful are: international ocean freight carriers, FedEx service, shipper carriers etc.
We have all sorts of bills of mobile apps.