Bill of Lading Mobile App
This bill of lading freight app will assist international freight forwarders with drafting freight charges in real time when a consignment shipment of goods is picked up or received.
- Signature Capture
- Submission Editing
- Reference Data
Use this transaction form app with all involved parties to improve customer service and for a more expedient process for all users, including both shipper and receiver. Ensure that every shipment and piece of cargo is properly documented based on required standard protocol. Improve overall logistics and reduce lading costs.
Use this bill of lading cargo freight form to capture the contact information for the shipper, recipient, third party freight charges, carrier details, and itemized lists of goods for both the customer's order and the carrier's tracking information for cargo shipments. Users can also customize the BOL form to include merchant details about hazardous material and terms and conditions and liability limits for damage to shipped items.
Key benefits of this Bill of Lading template app:
• Get instant verification of cargo delivery by capturing the customer's signature within the bill of lading freight template.
• With the BOL documents app, you can use any mobile device for data collection.
• A PDF version of your Bill of Lading form will be emailed to you when you complete the app.
• Customize the contents of the freight invoice template in the app easily.
• Others who may find this app useful are: international ocean freight carriers, FedEx service, shipper carriers etc.
We have all sorts of bills of mobile apps.