Cross Slope Measurement Data Form
The Cross Slope Measurement Data Form mobile app eliminates any delay between the time the asphalt and paving data collection
5,000 Companies save time and money with GoCanvas
is completed and a PDF is generated for your construction records. This PDF is stored securely in the GoCanvas Cloud and is easily shared. No more manual reentry from asphalt and paving meaasurement forms! The Cross Slope Measurement Data Form mobile app provides consistent documentation for your asphalt and paving. The app covers project number type of construction, station, lift number and x-slope.
Key benefits of this app:
● The app creates a PDF that is stored in your GoCanvas account for your asphalt and paving records.
● Date and time stamp the measurement data collection.
● The app does not need Wi-Fi or data usage to complete. Complete a paperless cross slope measurement data form on remote job sites.
GoCanvas app features:
● Customizing the Standard PDF can be used to remove the date from your PDF headers.
● Customize GoCanvas makes it simple to customize your submissions and PDF by adding a logo.
● Customizing the Standard PDF can be used to change PDF font size at the app level or you can do it at the account level (all apps in your account)
GoCanvas accounts come
with hundreds of form templates
Don't take our word for it...
“I’m not a tech guy and I was able to pick this thing up in probably an hour, and actually start to build apps. I’ve done them over lunch when I’ve gotten frustrated with a process that didn’t exist in our company. So for non tech people who’ve got a problem, the support here is awesome and I’d recommend it to anybody, not just in our industry.”