Washington State Asphalt Inspection Mobile App
Core features are free forever
The Washington State Asphalt Inspection
How does it work?
offers a straightforward construction inspection, but it can be modified to match your states asphalt and paving standards and requirements and records items such as summary plant inspection, contact information, mix information plan components and scheduled required inspections. GoCanvas applications, like the Washington State Asphalt Inspection mobile app create a protected PDF that is stored in your GoCanvas Account for your construction documentation and can easily be integrated into your paving and concrete paperless system. The inspection also creates a record for your asphalt inspection records.
Key benefits of this app:
● Date and time stamp the inspection.
● The app generates a PDF that is stored in your GoCanvas account for your asphalt and paving records.
● The app does not need Wi-Fi or data usage to complete. Complete a paperless asphalt inspection on remote job sites.
GoCanvas app features:
● Customizing the Standard PDF makes it easy to also remove the screen name from a GoCanvas PDF
● GoCanvas App Builder to apply the same criteria to a lot of items, simply use the List Function.
● A GoCanvas Account can be specified as being HIPAA compliant.