Aquatic Pesticide Application Plan: Receiving Water Physical Quality Form Mobile App
Core features are free forever
The Aquatic Pesticide Application Plan: Receiving Water Physical Quality Form mobile app makes it easy to complete a paperless
How does it work?
pesticide application plan using a hand held mobile device. This pest control app generates a professional looking record. The app includes detailed fields and documents items such as monitoring date sampled by, aquatic life, event monitoring parameters and post event monitoring parameters. Once the Aquatic Pesticide Application Plan: Receiving Water Physical Quality Form mobile app has been completed, you can save the results electronically as a PDF for your pest control records.
Key benefits of this app:
● Pest Control Technicians can document pesticide application plans using a smartphone or tablet.
● Capature technician's signature electronically.
● A PDF is created and stored in your Go Canvas Account for you pest control records. Easily email customers directly from the app.
GoCanvas app features:
● GoCanvas apps submissions to be converted to CSV that then can be emailed.
● Dispatch makes it easy to assign jobs to workers.
● GoCanvas allows you to to save submissions and submit when you have WIFI. Don't want to waste your Cellar Data on uploads.