Recordkeeping Form for Pesticide Applications Mobile App
The Recordkeeping Form for Pesticide Applications mobile app makes it easy to complete a paperless pesticide application record using a hand held mobile device.
How does it work?
This pest control app generates a professional looking pest control record. The app includes detailed fields and documents items such as application date pesticide product name (brand name), EPA registration number, acres, size, quantity, or number treated and targeted pest. Once the Recordkeeping Form for Pesticide Applications mobile app has been completed, you can save the results electronically as a secure PDF for your company records.
Key benefits of this app:
● Pest Control Technicians can document pesticide applications using a smartphone or tablet.s
● Capture applicator's signature electronically.
● A PDF is generated and stored in your Go Canvas Account for you pest control records.
GoCanvas app features:
● Dispatch makes it simple to utilize WebServices to push dispatches automatically to GoCanvas from your own system.
● Customizing the Standard PDF can be used to remove the date from your PDF headers.
● GoCanvas makes it easy to delete a saved submission on your tablet.