Traffic Counts Mobile App
This Traffic Counts app is very useful to department of transportation personnel, local councils who collect traffic count data at a specified intersection.
How does it work?
Traffic counters collect traffic data to be later used by transportation engineers, temporary traffic control teams, traffic divisions and planners, developers, market analysts, and may be of interest to the general public. With the traffic counting template, it's easy to provide helpful traffic flow information from any location that can be used to create traffic volume maps, traffic source details, daily traffic flow maps and more from any mobile device.
Key benefits of this app:
• The traffic counts app allows users to quickly store counter data about traffic volume, including start and end time when data was recorded, mark light or heavy traffic details and capture images.
• When the user uses the traffic counts app, GoCanvas automatically stores traffic source information in their account in a secure location in the GoCanvas Cloud, or email in pdf format.
• Users can access their traffic data vehicle counter details anytime from the Cloud.
• This is a great tool for people working in transportation planning or data collection. Use this data traffic app for any traffic count program for the purposes of vehicle count and traffic monitoring.
• Use this public transport tool for effective analysis in a given time period and area.
• Traffic count and road usage is an important aspect of public works. Evaluate a road network using this data tracking tool to effectively monitor traffic conditions.
• Simplify traffic data collection by trying out the traffic counts app and detailed data form today.
When it comes to transportation and warehousing apps , we have everything you want