Esthetician Client Profile Card Mobile App
Core features are free forever
The Esthetician Client Profile Card Mobile App was developed to replace paper forms with digital forms.
How does it work?
The app allows the esthetician to easily capture information on the client's skin condition and medical history as well as collect information about ongoing treatments, similar to a client intake form. This esthetician customer profile card and intake form is perfect whether you work for a day spa, beauty salon, or have your own small business. As a licensed esthetician, you've worked hard to get to where you're at in your career. Make the most of it by adapting to tools that will improve the speed and quality of your business and improve time-management skills.
Key benefits of this app:
• This licensed esthetician client information app can be fully customized and updated to document skincare services progress and track client consent
• This means you can use the esthetician client information template to include notes about skin care customers and which services they are interested in
• If clients are interested in chemical peels and high-end skin care products, licensed service providers can simply pull up the mobile app on your desktop or mobile device to denote that for later reference
• This is a great way for skincare specialists to remember important details about beauty salon clients, including preferred treatments, health history, and more in order to improve client retention
• If you use salon software for your appointment booking, you can integrate it with this app to add more information, such as detailed client profiles, to the names on upcoming appointments so you know who you'll be working with each day
We also offer more types of esthetician client forms, like a massage invoice, esthetician client consultation form, and chair massage release forms as well!