Trucking Trip Sheet Mobile App
This Trucking Trip Sheet is designed to help track mileage, expenses, fuel, truck/trailer details, load information, and more.
- Signature Capture
- Submission Editing
- Reference Data
With this electronic trucking trip form, everything is saved in the Cloud and in PDF format and can be accessed at any time via reports. That is just one benefit to using a vehicle inspection report app rather than manual-entry log books to track commercial vehicle and trucking trips through pre-trip inspection forms.
Key benefits of this app:
• This trip planner app form for truck drivers and transportation companies can also be customized as a template to fit your preferences and/or your company's requirements.
• For a motor carrier, use the trucking trip planning template to log specifics such as odometer reading, expense reports, truck driver permits and contract details, trucking company contact information, truck itinerary and route plan details, mileage rates, road trip plans, notes to track motor vehicle mileage and more in this pre-trip inspection test application.
• Submit your trucking trip planning template data with just a tap, and you will immediately receive a PDF of the itinerary submission from your drivers.
• The trip planner app and pre-trip inspection checklist can be integrated with other trucking software for added utility as well.
• Throw out the manual-entry daily log books and move into the realm of trucking industry apps to make things easier on yourself. This app works great with our other mobile Truck Log Book App.
For another helpful app, check out our <a href='https://www.gocanvas.com/mobile-forms-apps/6514-daily-route-tracker'>route tracker app.