Work order management software built for you.
Take your field operations to the next level with a platform that saves you time and money.
Our customers slash data collection time by 55%
Bogged down by inefficiencies? Do more with digital form builders and templates.
A work order management system is key to your business, especially when multiple people are involved.
GoCanvas can help. Going paperless will streamline your data collection, reduce the back and forth, and provide accurate pricing and project scoping – no more details falling to the wayside. You’ll quickly see an impact on your budget and work order workflows, and you’ll have a solid paper trail to avoid confusion.
“The ability to fill out field tickets in real-time, have the customer sign real-time, and be able to track it from its fruition through the final process was absolutely game-changing. It used to take until the fifteenth or sixteenth of the following month to close out every ticket. Now, we’re able to have the month closed by the first or second.”
– John Kovac, Technology Integration Manager, TE3CO
Elevate your field operations with GoCanvas.
Work and Material Orders
- Automate work order generation fields, and order types
- Pre-populate causes and remedy codes, personnel assigned, and materials needed
- Reserve maintenance and repair operation (MRO) equipment and materials
- Schedule and assign employees, crews, and shifts
- Review status of job completion
- Make sure all info is collected for accurate pricing and project scoping
- Get the real details of the project, direct from the field
- Attach associated documentation, including photos
Estimates and Billing
- Validate invoices for the right rates and hours and stop invoices on work that’s not completed
- Record planned and actual costs
- Automate calculations
Get started fast with our most popular templates for work order management.
You’ll find thousands of pre-built form templates in the GoCanvas library built from our experience with customers like you. And, you can customize them easily to fit your needs.
Connect to the tools you already use for field operations.
Get pre-built connectors to sync your data, workflow, and communications.
Check out even more field operations resources
How Digital Work Orders Impact Your Key Business Outcomes
Is your company still using paper sheets to manage work orders? The drawbacks of using paper forms are often hidden, making it difficult to understand the true impact of paper forms on a business…
See How Centurion Got Amazing ROI from GoCanvas
Centurion, is the largest heavy haulage provider in Australia. They deliver national supply chain solutions to the resources, energy, construction & retail sectors throughout Western Australia, Queensland & the Northern Territory…
5 Tips to Improve How Your Business Collects Data
Companies rely on collecting data in order to operate. In a fast-changing world, companies that focus on streamlining and improving their data collection processes will be able to do more. The good news is that it’s become easier than ever for businesses of all…