Asphalt and Concrete Paving Checklist (Spanish) Mobile App
The Asphalt and Concrete Paving Checklist (Spanish) mobile app is an alternative to paper checklist forms and was developed with the asphalt and paving and construction professionals in mind.
How does it work?
The Asphalt and Concrete Paving Checklist (Spanish) app allows construction contractors using a smartphone or tablet to complete the paving checklist. GoCanvas apps do not require Wi-Fi or data usage to complete. Once completed, a PDF of the Asphalt and Concrete Paving Checklist (Spanish) is created. The PDF can be sent directly to asphalt and paving customers. This helps speed up the workflow processes using a paperless data collection system. This standard checklist can be customized for your construction records and includes fields for job site location start and end times, person protection equipment, work site review and captures employee signatures.
Key benefits of this app:
● The app generates a PDF that is stored in your GoCanvas account for your asphalt and paving records.
● Complete a paperless asphalt and concrete paving check on remote jobsites. The app does not need Wi-Fi or data usage to complete.
● This app is offered in Spanish as well as English.
GoCanvas app features:
● Customizing the Standard PDF makes it easy to leave a field blank because you don't need it in a particular scenario. You can choose to have that field not show up on your PDF.
● When emailing your GoCanvas generated PDF you can select a “From” email address from any users email in your account instead of having them come from donotreply@goGoCanvas.com.
● GoCanvas can be used to customize the amount of time the GoCanvas Smart Client on the mobile device can go without successfully authenticating against the GoCanvas servers.