Time and Materials Log - Construction Forms for Contractors Mobile App
Core features are free forever
This Time and Materials Log - Construction Forms for Contractors Mobile App helps keep track of labor, material, and equipment used on construction sites.
How does it work?
Typically a foreman or contracting officer completes the tracking form when clients are paying the general contractor on a time and materials (T&M) basis rather than a fixed price estimate – the construction time and materials log app lets construction professionals keep track of time of real-time project and client data quickly and easily. The goal is to help things run smoothly for construction management.
As a managers for construction companies, use this app as your preferred method to track and document standard details and requirements for labor, material, and equipment matters. Efficiently track work performed by your team and provide all pertinent client data in a timely manner. As a contractor, use this app to best facilitate the construction project process of time and material contracts. As a business, use this estimate template to best meet construction proposal obligations and avoid risk of any estimating dispute as relates to price and services.
Key benefits of this app:
• The time and materials log form makes it easy to stay up-to-date with how construction projects are progressing and if any additional personnel, construction or building materials, or equipment will be needed to get the job done .
• Given this construction project management app can be customized, it is possible to include additional sections for further information and tasks about a specific project.
• If you wanted to include more details on the importance of worker safety and health hazards, you could do so just by tweaking the app on your desktop or mobile device.
• You could also include resources for information on workplace safety best practices and workers’ compensation.
• Access the construction daily log app from any desktop or mobile device – the completed logs will be emailed to you in PDF format and saved in the Cloud.
In addition to this time and materials log, check out our time and materials contract template or this construction equipment usage log.
All our building construction templates can be found on the apps category page.
Even more frequently downloaded construction apps can be found on our construction business forms and apps category page.