Aquatic Pesticide Application Plan: Chain of Custody Form
The Aquatic Pesticide Application Plan: Chain of Custody Form mobile app is an alternative to paper record forms and was developed with the pest control l professionals in mind.
5,000 Companies save time and money with GoCanvas
The Aquatic and record the application plan. GoCanvas apps do not require Wi-Fi or data usage to complete. Once completed, a PDF of the Aquatic Pesticide Application Plan: Chain of Custody Form is generates a PDF can be sent directly to pest control customers. This helps speed up the workflow processes using a paperless system. This standard chain of custody can be customized for your pest control company and includes fields for contact person sample ID, location sampled, sample type and date and time.
Key benefits of this app:
● A PDF is generates and stored in the GoCanvas Cloud for you pest control records.
● Pest Control Technicians can document chain of custody using a handheld mobile device.
● Date and time stamp the technician's site visit with GoCanvas apps.
GoCanvas app features:
● GoCanvas allows you to have your submitted data emailed to you one a periodic basis of your choice.,
● Dispatch is perfect for Office Managers to send pest control technicians on calls.
● GoCanvas needs to validate your credential against the server at least every 7 days. Remember to sync apps.
GoCanvas accounts come
with hundreds of form templates
Don't take our word for it...
“I’m not a tech guy and I was able to pick this thing up in probably an hour, and actually start to build apps. I’ve done them over lunch when I’ve gotten frustrated with a process that didn’t exist in our company. So for non tech people who’ve got a problem, the support here is awesome and I’d recommend it to anybody, not just in our industry.”