Aquatic Invasive Species Boat Inspection Report (AISBIR) Mobile App
Core features are free forever
The Aquatic Invasive Species Boat Inspection Report (AISBIR)
How does it work?
offers a straightforward pest control report, but it can be modified to match your current pest control standards and requirements and records items such as date removed from water, watercraft owner, close inspection anticipated travel date and vessel type. GoCanvas applications, like the Aquatic Invasive Species Boat Inspection Report (AISBIR) mobile app creates a PDF that is stored in your GoCanvas Account for your pest control records and can easily be integrated into your pest abatement data collection system. The report also creates documentation of your boat maintenance records.
Key benefits of this app:
● Date and time stamp the invasive species inspection.
● A PDF is created and stored in the GoCanvas Cloud for you boat records.
● Pest inspectors can document pesticide inspections using a handheld mobile device.
GoCanvas app features:
● GoCanvas allows you to work in the field without wireless coverage.
● GoCanvas offers you the ability to set the desired date format for your organization.
● Dispatch allows you to pre-populate GoCanvas apps and then assign them to any users in your account.