Arizona Aquatic Invasive Species Boat Inspection Report (AISBIR)
As with all GoCanvas applications, the Arizona Aquatic Invasive Species Boat Inspection Report (AISBIR) mobile app generates a secure PDF that is stored in the GoCanvas Cloud for your
5,000 Companies save time and money with GoCanvas
records and can easily be integrated into your pest control data system. The report can also serve as documentation of your boat maintenance records. The Arizona Aquatic Invasive Species Boat Inspection Report (AISBIR) provides a basic report but it can be customized to meet your pest abatement requirements and document items such as, state registration number, watercraft inspected by, transporter/owner and anticipated travel date.
Key benefits of this app:
● Pest Control Technicians, boat owners and harbor masters can document invasive species inspections using a smartphone or tablet.
● Capture signature electronically.
● A PDF is created and stored in your Go Canvas Account for you inspection records.
GoCanvas app features:
● GoCanvas does not need does not need a wireless connection to work making it perfect for marinas and harbors.
● Date Formatting can be used to select 3 different Date formats for your GoCanvas Apps.
● Dispatch makes it easy to assign jobs to workers.
GoCanvas accounts come
with hundreds of form templates
Don't take our word for it...
“I’m not a tech guy and I was able to pick this thing up in probably an hour, and actually start to build apps. I’ve done them over lunch when I’ve gotten frustrated with a process that didn’t exist in our company. So for non tech people who’ve got a problem, the support here is awesome and I’d recommend it to anybody, not just in our industry.”