Invasive Species Risk Analysis and Prevention Checklist Mobile App
Core features are free forever
The Invasive Species Risk Analysis and Prevention Checklist mobile app is an alternative to paper checklist forms and was developed with the pest control professionals in mind.
How does it work?
The Invasive Species Risk Analysis and Prevention Checklist app allows pest control technicians using a smartphone or tablet to complete the risk analysis and prevention checklist. GoCanvas apps do not require Wi-Fi or data usage to complete. Once completed, a PDF of the Invasive Species Risk Analysis and Prevention Checklist is generated. The PDF can be emailed directly to pest control customers from the app. This helps speed up the workflow process using a paperless data collection system. This standard checklist can be customized if need. The app includes fields for date location, risk evaluation, preventative measures and early detection and rapid response measures.
Key benefits of this app:
● A PDF is created and stored in the GoCanvas Cloud for you pest control records.
● Pest Control Techncians can document pestide applications using a handheld mobile device.
● Date and time stamp the pest control technician's site visit.
GoCanvas app features:
● Dispatch can be used to dispatch jobs via a web interface on the GoCanvas website (Best for assigning jobs on a small scale as your customers call in for help.) or in bulk by uploading a CSV file.
● CVS Submissions makes it easy to receive an automated emailed CVS of your submission.
● GoCanvas makes it easy to delete a saved submission on your smartphone.