There is a lot happening here at GoCanvas with our product transforming rapidly before our eyes. We recently made more changes to the product on the website side that will help you save even more time.
Download and Export Dispatches
Our customers have asked for this and we wanted to deliver it. This functionality allows you to export your Dispatches as a CSV file so you can do more analysis on them using MS Excel (typically).
You will find a new button in the Workflow and Dispatch Manager.
- Ability to export “Created Date” and “Completed Date” so you can measure how long it takes for work to be done.
- Ability to include the submission data your users collected so you can go deeper in your analysis.
If you ever need a hand creating dashboards or reports with your GoCanvas data, our Professional Services team is here to assist!
Submissions Page Re-Design
We continue to make tweaks to the overall look and feel of the site. We have put a huge emphasis on user experience here in 2016 that will continue for the remainder of the year and beyond.
- PDF Icon – We changed this to an icon instead of the word “PDF”. Click on it to download the PDF you want to view.
- Email Icon – There are now two different icons. 1) Plain Icon – This means you did NOT email the PDF to anyone at the time the submission was made on the mobile device. You can click on it to send it to someone right from here. 2) Blue Icon – This means it was emailed to someone. You can click on it to re-send it or send it to someone else.
We have more great stuff coming up. In the next release there will be some serious enhancements to the PDF Designer.
- Auto Layout – With the click of a button the PDF Designer will build your PDF for you based on your GoCanvas App. From there you can edit it yourself.
- Column & Section Borders – Ability to add borders and control the width, color, style and placement (Left, Right, Top, Bottom) of those borders.
- Padding – Now you can adjust your padding in a column or section so you can control where the field shows up inside that column/section.
- Resizable Header – Adjust the size of the header section by dragging it bigger or smaller.
- Page Breaks – We are making it easier to see the page breaks and delete them.
We want and crave your feedback! Please send it to us at email@example.com. Tell us what you want. Tell us what you like. Tell us what you don't like. We want it all.
Want to ditch your paperwork and save 100s of hours? Try GoCanvas Free today!