Tattoo Release & Consent Form
This mobile app is a necessity for tattoo artists, body piercing staff and permanent makeup practitioners to provide a template for consent and release.
5,000 Companies save time and money with GoCanvas
Whether you run your own tattoo shop or lease space at a tattoo and body piercing store, it is important to obtain customer informed consent that educates them of the potential risks associated with any tattoo procedure or treatment, offers tips on tattoo aftercare and releases you from liability. When you get a rush of customers, it can be tough to manage all that paperwork, especially if you are in several different locations throughout the day. To help you stay organized no matter how busy your tattoo studio gets, switch to electronic consent forms that can be filled out using any smartphone or mobile device and exported as report PDFs.
Use this app to maintain tattooing and piercing best practices, requirements and standards, ensuring you have informed consent and permission from clients before making a permanent change to their skin. As a practitioner, protect yourself from liability by documenting that your clients acknowledge inherent risk involved with tattooing and piercing equipment through written consent.
Key benefits of this app:
• As with any sort of body modification services, tattoo designs and/or body art do have their fair share of risks with skin. In rare cases, a patient may have allergic reactions or experience tattoo regret after seeing the completed design and tattoo inks and pigments.
• While unfortunate, these are not situations that tattoo artists should be responsible for. Before you as a tattoo artist start creating beautiful tattoo art on a customer, make sure that you've captured his or her consent in an easy to manage tattoo release template, exportable as report PDFs.
• Using your smartphone or tablet, the tattoo consent letter app provides details about getting a tattoo, tattoo aftercare tips, a checklist of the terms and rules of the tattoo shop that any client must agree to and abide by, an image capture screen to confirm the design agreement and signature field.
• Protect your skin tattoo business and your professional reputation by always having an electronic record of signed tattoo legal consent forms and waivers at your fingertips with this reporting app that grant permission for you to do your work.
• This tattoo artist app is designed specifically for those who specialize in cosmetic tattooing and tattoo designs.
GoCanvas also offers a Tattoo Consent for Minors.
GoCanvas accounts come
with hundreds of form templates
Don't take our word for it...
“I’m not a tech guy and I was able to pick this thing up in probably an hour, and actually start to build apps. I’ve done them over lunch when I’ve gotten frustrated with a process that didn’t exist in our company. So for non tech people who’ve got a problem, the support here is awesome and I’d recommend it to anybody, not just in our industry.”