Pavement Preservation Microsurfacing Checklist Mobile App
Core features are free forever
As with all GoCanvas applications, the Pavement Preservation Microsurfacing Checklist mobile app generates a secure PDF that is stored in the GoCanvas Cloud for your paving construction records and can easily be integrated into your construction company's paperless data collection system.
How does it work?
The checklist can also serve as documentation for your pavement preservation records. The Pavement Preservation Microsurfacing Checklist provides a basic checklist but it can be edited to match your asphalt and paving current checklist. The app documents items such as, material checks, surface preparation, weather requirements and opening the microsurfacing to traffic.
Key benefits of this app:
● Complete a paperless pavement preservation microsurfacing check on remote job sites. GoCanvas apps do not need Wi-Fi to complete.
● Complete the pavement checklist in real time.
● The app generates a PDF that is stored in your GoCanvas account for your asphalt and paving records.
GoCanvas app features:
● GoCanvas allows you to create page breaks in your GoCanvas generated PDF.
● GoCanvas allows you to create a template that then can be used to create a new apps.
● Customizing GoCanvas allows you to upload a custom account logo to GoCanvas, it will be included when printing submissions including PDFs generated by GoCanvas.