Pavement Preservation Microsurfacing Checklist
As with all GoCanvas applications, the Pavement Preservation Microsurfacing Checklist mobile app generates a secure PDF that is stored in the GoCanvas Cloud for your paving construction records and can easily be integrated into your construction company's paperless data collection system.
5,000 Companies save time and money with GoCanvas
The checklist can also serve as documentation for your pavement preservation records. The Pavement Preservation Microsurfacing Checklist provides a basic checklist but it can be edited to match your asphalt and paving current checklist. The app documents items such as, material checks, surface preparation, weather requirements and opening the microsurfacing to traffic.
Key benefits of this app:
● Complete a paperless pavement preservation microsurfacing check on remote job sites. GoCanvas apps do not need Wi-Fi to complete.
● Complete the pavement checklist in real time.
● The app generates a PDF that is stored in your GoCanvas account for your asphalt and paving records.
GoCanvas app features:
● GoCanvas allows you to create page breaks in your GoCanvas generated PDF.
● GoCanvas allows you to create a template that then can be used to create a new apps.
● Customizing GoCanvas allows you to upload a custom account logo to GoCanvas, it will be included when printing submissions including PDFs generated by GoCanvas.
GoCanvas accounts come
with hundreds of form templates
Don't take our word for it...
“I’m not a tech guy and I was able to pick this thing up in probably an hour, and actually start to build apps. I’ve done them over lunch when I’ve gotten frustrated with a process that didn’t exist in our company. So for non tech people who’ve got a problem, the support here is awesome and I’d recommend it to anybody, not just in our industry.”