Agricultural Pesticide Use Record-Keeping Texas Private Applicators Form
The Agricultural Pesticide Use Record-Keeping Texas Private Applicators Form mobile app helps you easily keep track and
5,000 Companies save time and money with GoCanvas
record a pest control record on your smartphone, tablet or PC. This pest control app documents some of the following items: date wind direction, wind velocity, targeted pest and active ingredient. Built specifically for pest control professionals, this useful pest control app will save you time and money. With the Agricultural Pesticide Use Record-Keeping Texas Private Applicators Form mobile app, you can make sure that your pest control records stay up to date. The app creates a PDF once the app is submitted. A copy is stored in you GoCanvas Account.
Key benefits of this app:
● Each licensed applicator is responsible for assuring that any person working under the licensee’s direct supervision is knowledgeable of the label requirements and rules and regulations governing the use of the particular pesticide being used by the individual. The app captures the licensed applicator's signature.
● Date and time stamp the technician's site visit.
● A PDF is created and stored in the GoCanvas Cloud for you pest control records.
GoCanvas app features:
● Dispatch allows you to pre-populate GoCanvas apps and then assign them to any users in your account.
● Customizing the Standard PDF makes it easy to leave a field blank because you don't need it in a particular scenario. You can choose to have that field not show up on your PDF.
● Date Formatting allows you to select 3 different Date formats for your GoCanvas Apps.
GoCanvas accounts come
with hundreds of form templates
Don't take our word for it...
“I’m not a tech guy and I was able to pick this thing up in probably an hour, and actually start to build apps. I’ve done them over lunch when I’ve gotten frustrated with a process that didn’t exist in our company. So for non tech people who’ve got a problem, the support here is awesome and I’d recommend it to anybody, not just in our industry.”