This is a mobile app version of the US Army's preventative maintenance checks and Services (PMCS) for operating and servicing HUMMV M998 series vehicles.
How does it work?
This comprehensive equipment inspections app also includes the PMCS schedule from -10 operators manual. Instead of using paper and pen to complete these preventive maintenance checks, imagine being able to complete these checks right from your smartphone or tablet. Once you complete the maintenance checklist inspection, a PDF is generated from the PCMS maintenance check form that can be emailed and is automatically stored in the cloud.
Key benefits of this app:
• With the PMCS maintenance checks app, you can present all your maintenance checks immediately to Unit leaders, who can audit whether all PMCS checks are regularly completed
• The Pubs officer can easily update this checklist with the very latest procedures
• You can email your checks to the Mechanics, who are then immediately notified of faults
• Completing these preventive inspections using your mobile device ensures that potential maintenance problems get documented and communicated much faster than the traditional "paper trail," ensuring your unit's safety
• The data recorded in the PMCS maintenance check template is uploaded to the GoCanvas Cloud which allows users to analyze and manage the data in real time in an effort to improve work processes