Vehicle Condition Report Form - GoCanvas
This Vehicle Condition Report Mobile Form provides a helpful electronic inspection form for commercial motor vehicles and consumer autos that are being sold or transferred to new ownership.
5,000 Companies save time and money with GoCanvas
As an inspector, use this motor vehicle report form as a pre-purchase inspection tool. Improve your inspection program and ensure proper driving operation of any vehicle prior to sale, promoting public safety.
Using the pre-trip inspection condition report, vehicle inspections can be carried out quickly and completely using a mobile device. Instead of relying on paper automobile condition report forms for pre-trip inspections and vehicle fleet maintenance, the motor vehicle condition report form creates an electronic version of the vehicle history that can stored, email or printed from anywhere in the field.
Key benefits of the Vehicle Condition template form:
• A helpful tool for motor carriers, commercial motor vehicle dealers and others who provide vehicle inspection reports to customers, the Vehicle Condition Report formcovers all the important details for vehicle transfers and vehicle inspection report requirements for auto sales.
• Use the automobile condition template form to track the shipper and receiver details, including the address and phone number, along with important details regarding the car's make, model, vehicle year, VIN, mileage and vehicle maintenance and service records.
• The vehicle inspection report form also includes the ability to take photos and provides an electronic signature for your records.
• Track details about damage, number of previous owners, mileage and more with this handy vehicle inspection report form.
• Sign off on the self-inspection checklist once it's completed and the report form is automatically saved to the cloud.
GoCanvas accounts come
with hundreds of form templates
Don't take our word for it...
“I’m not a tech guy and I was able to pick this thing up in probably an hour, and actually start to build apps. I’ve done them over lunch when I’ve gotten frustrated with a process that didn’t exist in our company. So for non tech people who’ve got a problem, the support here is awesome and I’d recommend it to anybody, not just in our industry.”