Food Establishment Clean Up After Fire Mobile App
Food and utensils damaged by heat, smoke, chemicals or water may not be safe to use.
- Submission Editing
- Reference Data
Food in cans or jars may appear to be okay. But if it has been close to the heat of the fire, it may no longer be edible. Heat from the fire can activate food spoilage bacteria or cause undesirable flavor changes. Toxic fumes can contaminate food items as well. Items stored in permeable packaging should be thrown away. The Food Establishment Clean Up After Fire mobile app provides an easy to use checklist to help you inspect and discard food affected by fire. Every time you use a GoCanvas mobile app, you can automatically send a PDF to whomever you want – in real time.