Rapid Response Elements that are in Place for Kudzu Checklist Mobile App
The Rapid Response Elements that are in Place for
How does it work?
Spartina spp. Checklist mobile app is an alternative to paper checklist forms and was developed with the pest control professionals in mind. The Rapid Response Elements that are in Place for Spartina spp. Checklist app allows pest control technicians using a smartphone or tablet to complete the pest control checklist. GoCanvas apps do not require Wi-Fi or data usage to complete. Once completed, a PDF of the Rapid Response Elements that are in Place for Spartina spp. Checklist is created. The PDF can be sent directly to pest control customers. This helps speed up the workflow processes using a paperless system. This standard checklist can be customized to match your current pest control records and includes fields for applicator customer, response checklist, rapid response elements and application.
Key benefits of this app:
● A PDF is generated and stored in your Go Canvas Account for you pest control records.
● Pest Control Technicians can document Spartina spp. checks using a hand held mobile device
● Capture technician and customer signatures electronically using a stylus or a finger.
GoCanvas app features:
● GoCanvas needs to validate your credential against the server at least every 7 days. Remember to sync apps.
● GoCanvas makes it easy to delete a saved submission on your tablet.
● Dispatch makes it simple to assign jobs to your mobile workers so they know where to go.