Delivery Confirmation w/ GPS
The Delivery Confirmation w/ GPS Mobile App was designed to improve package services through product delivery confirmation with customer signature confirmation and GPS location capture.
5,000 Companies save time and money with GoCanvas
A benefit to using this delivery GPS app is that it can be easily customized to meet your delivery company's package shipping requirements. Users can input relevant specifics such as shipping service or company name, select date of delivery for the parcel, capture GPS location, and plug in a description of each item delivered.
Key benefits of this electronic delivery confirmation app:
• Sign in the app to confirm delivery and submit data instantly
• If you'd like to incorporate sections for more information on tracking numbers, information on insured mail, international shipments, next-day delivery, express mail, priority mail, return receipts, or other delivery related topics, you can do so within the app
• This delivery confirmation with GPS form a great tracking tool for packages services proof of delivery as it is quick and reliable
• The delivery confirmation with GPS template can speed things up for postal services workers and post offices
• When using the delivery confirmation with GPS app, GoCanvas will automatically generate a PDF of your delivery receipt and email it to you
• Add multiple email delivery confirmations with your smartphone or other mobile device in the delivery confirmation with GPS app and the completed delivery confirmation email receipt template will be dispatched to everyone in the loop
• If you'd like to print the PDF to hand out delivery receipts, that is possible as well
If you're looking for a similar mobile app, try our proof of delivery app or our delivery receipt app, or our other delivery confirmation app.
GoCanvas accounts come
with hundreds of form templates
Don't take our word for it...
“I’m not a tech guy and I was able to pick this thing up in probably an hour, and actually start to build apps. I’ve done them over lunch when I’ve gotten frustrated with a process that didn’t exist in our company. So for non tech people who’ve got a problem, the support here is awesome and I’d recommend it to anybody, not just in our industry.”