Sales Order/Invoice Receipt Mobile App
With the Sales Order/Invoice Receipt Form mobile app, you can create invoices and receipts for purchases from anywhere in the field.
- Signature Capture
- Submission Editing
- Reference Data
When a customer places an order, just collect the inventory and sales information using the template. You can use the sales order management app to add details about the inventory items sold, sales people, account number and specific product details.
The invoice and purchase order helps you keep track of sales receipts, order invoices, and other important inventory management tasks, all from your smartphone or tablet.
Key benefits of the sales order management app:
• You can customize the order management form to include additional items, including coupon codes, referral information, shipment instructions, details about your trade-in program, and more
• You can also improve the functionality of this sales order invoice app by uploading your own inventory reference data, which would allow you to integrate your existing product catalog and client lists into the order form template
• Another great feature of the invoicing app is the ability to capture your customer's signature for all transaction types
• Simply hand the mobile device to your customer to verify their approval of the business transaction
• After completing the purchase order and invoice form, you can create an invoice for payments
• The purchase invoice document will include sales tax, sales invoice number, quantity of items sold and a copy of your customer's signature
• Your customer invoices will be stored in the GoCanvas Cloud and can be printed as a PDF for your records
Come check out more of our return to templates or our online receipt app.