Cross Slope Measurement Data Form (Automated) Mobile App
The Cross Slope Measurement Data Form (Automated) mobile app helps you easily keep track and
How does it work?
record a asphalt and paving data collection on your smartphone, tablet or PC. This construction app documents some of the following items: project number type of construction, station, lift number and roadway and shoulder x-slopes. Built specifically for asphalt construction contractors and subcontactors, this useful asphalt and paving app will save you time and money. With the Cross Slope Measurement Data Form (Automated) mobile app, you can make sure that your asphalt and paving records stay up to date. The app creates a PDF once the app is submitted. A copy is stored in you GoCanvas Account.
Key benefits of this app:
● Complete a paperless cross slope measurement data form on remote jobsites. The app does not need Wi-Fi or data usage to complete.
● Complete the app in real time.
● The app generates a PDF that is stored in your GoCanvas account for your asphalt and paving records.
GoCanvas app features:
● CVS Submissions makes it easy to receive an automated emailed CVS of your submission.
● Customize GoCanvas to create a custom print header for the title area of your generated PDF.
● Customizing the Standard PDF makes it easy to also remove the screen name from a GoCanvas PDF