Cross Slope Measurement Data Form (Automated)
The Cross Slope Measurement Data Form (Automated) mobile app helps you easily keep track and
5,000 Companies save time and money with GoCanvas
record a asphalt and paving data collection on your smartphone, tablet or PC. This construction app documents some of the following items: project number type of construction, station, lift number and roadway and shoulder x-slopes. Built specifically for asphalt construction contractors and subcontactors, this useful asphalt and paving app will save you time and money. With the Cross Slope Measurement Data Form (Automated) mobile app, you can make sure that your asphalt and paving records stay up to date. The app creates a PDF once the app is submitted. A copy is stored in you GoCanvas Account.
Key benefits of this app:
● Complete a paperless cross slope measurement data form on remote jobsites. The app does not need Wi-Fi or data usage to complete.
● Complete the app in real time.
● The app generates a PDF that is stored in your GoCanvas account for your asphalt and paving records.
GoCanvas app features:
● CVS Submissions makes it easy to receive an automated emailed CVS of your submission.
● Customize GoCanvas to create a custom print header for the title area of your generated PDF.
● Customizing the Standard PDF makes it easy to also remove the screen name from a GoCanvas PDF
GoCanvas accounts come
with hundreds of form templates
Don't take our word for it...
“I’m not a tech guy and I was able to pick this thing up in probably an hour, and actually start to build apps. I’ve done them over lunch when I’ve gotten frustrated with a process that didn’t exist in our company. So for non tech people who’ve got a problem, the support here is awesome and I’d recommend it to anybody, not just in our industry.”