Driveway Installation Proposal
GoCanvas applications, like the Driveway Installation Proposal mobile app produce a PDF that is securely saved in the GoCanvas Cloud as part of your construction record keeping and can effortlessly be integrated into your paving and concrete electronic data storage system.
5,000 Companies save time and money with GoCanvas
The asphalt and paving installation proposal can also serve as documentation of your asphalt records. The Driveway Installation Proposal offers a straightforward proposal, but it can be adapted to mimic your current asphalt and paving requirements and document items such as site conditions, property lines, photo capture, service address and service dates.
Key benefits of this app:
● The app creates a PDF that is stored in your GoCanvas account for your subcontractor records.
● The app does not need Wi-Fi or data usage to complete. Complete a paperless driveway installation proposal on remote job sites.
● Easily share the proposal with potential customers right from the job site.
GoCanvas app features:
● Customizing the Standard PDF allows you to change the size that your images appear on the PDF.
● GoCanvas allows you to make copies of your app without having to make a template first.
GoCanvas accounts come
with hundreds of form templates
Don't take our word for it...
“I’m not a tech guy and I was able to pick this thing up in probably an hour, and actually start to build apps. I’ve done them over lunch when I’ve gotten frustrated with a process that didn’t exist in our company. So for non tech people who’ve got a problem, the support here is awesome and I’d recommend it to anybody, not just in our industry.”