Fabric Interlayer Application Checklist Mobile App
GoCanvas applications, like the Fabric Interlayer Application Checklist mobile app produce a PDF that is securely saved in the GoCanvas Cloud as part of your construction record keeping and can effortlessly be integrated into your paving and concrete electronic data storage system.
How does it work?
The asphalt and paving checklist can also serve as documentation of your asphalt fabric interlayer application records. The mobile app offers a straightforward checklist, but it can be adapted to look like your current asphalt and paving checklist and records items such as fabric binder application, opening fabric application to traffic, cleanup responsibilities, preliminary responsibilities and pre-construction inspection responsibilities.
Key benefits of this app:
● The app generates a PDF that is stored in your GoCanvas account for your asphalt and paving records.
● The app does not need Wi-Fi or data usage to complete. Complete a paperless fabric interlayer application check on remote job sites.
GoCanvas app features:
● GoCanvas can be used to customize the amount of time the GoCanvas Smart Client on the mobile device can go without successfully authenticating against the GoCanvas servers.
● General Contractors have the ability to copy Apps from their account to accounts that they manage.
● Customize GoCanvas to create a custom print header for the title area of your generated PDF.