Final Inspection Checklist for Roadway Construction Mobile App
Core features are free forever
The Final Inspection Checklist for Roadway Construction mobile app eliminates any delay between the time the asphalt and paving inspection is completed and a PDF is generated for your construction records.
How does it work?
This PDF is stored securely in the GoCanvas Cloud and is easily shared. No more manual reentry from asphalt and paving inspection forms! The Final Inspection Checklist for Roadway Construction mobile app provides consistent documentation for your asphalt and paving final inspection. The app covers name of subdivision section, phase, reinforcing requirements and fine grade inspection.
Key benefits of this app:
● The app generates a PDF that is stored in your GoCanvas account for your asphalt and paving records.
● Capture inspector's signature electronically.
● The app does not need Wi-Fi or data usage to complete. Conduct a paperless asphalt final inspection on remote job sites.
GoCanvas app features:
● Customize GoCanvas to create a custom print header for the title area of your generated PDF.
● Conditional Branching "Skip Logic" allows you to allow users to skip screens in the normal work flow if certain user defined conditions are met.
● GoCanvas App Builder to apply the same criteria to a lot of items, simply use the List Function.