Aquatic Pesticide Application Plan: Receiving Water Visual Observation Form
The Aquatic Pesticide Application Plan: Receiving Water Visual Observation Form mobile app offers an easy way to complete a pest control evaluation.
5,000 Companies save time and money with GoCanvas
Instead of using paper evaluation forms this app automates the entire process and can serve as a documentation of your aquatic pest control inspection. The app automatically records items such monitoring date sampled by, aquatic life, event monitoring parameters and post event monitoring parameters and maintains an electronic copy of the Aquatic Pesticide Application Plan: Receiving Water Visual Observation Form for your paperless pest control records. Also save time and money by skipping data entry and using complicated pest control software by choosing GoCanvas Applications that manage pest control forms using a smartphone or tablet. Never be without your pest control evaluation again.
Key benefits of this app:
● Date and time stamp the technician's site visit.
● A PDF is created and stored in the GoCanvas Cloud for you pest control records.
● Pest Control Technicians can document visual observations using a handheld mobile device.
GoCanvas app features:
● GoCanvas apps makes it easy to email your submitted data as a CSV.
● Dispatch allows you to pre-populate GoCanvas apps and then assign them to any users in your account.
● GoCanvas stores your data until you have a wireless connection.
GoCanvas accounts come
with hundreds of form templates
Don't take our word for it...
“I’m not a tech guy and I was able to pick this thing up in probably an hour, and actually start to build apps. I’ve done them over lunch when I’ve gotten frustrated with a process that didn’t exist in our company. So for non tech people who’ve got a problem, the support here is awesome and I’d recommend it to anybody, not just in our industry.”