Rapid Response Elements that are in Place for Hydrilla Checklist Mobile App
The Rapid Response Elements that are in Place for Kudzu Checklist mobile app provides a paperless checklist for pest control technicians.
How does it work?
The Rapid Response Elements that are in Place for Kudzu Checklist app is accessible using a smartphone or tablet. This standard pest control checklist can be customized for your pest control company and includes fields for applicator, customer, response checklist, rapid response elements and application. Once completed, a PDF of the checklist is created and also includes documentation of your kudzu prevention records. The PDF can be sent directly to pest control customers. This helps speed up the workflow processes while using a paperless data collection system.
Key benefits of this app:
● Date and time stamp the technician's site visit.
● Pesticide applicators can document Kudzu checks using a handheld mobile device.
● A PDF is created and stored in the GoCanvas Cloud for you pest control records.
GoCanvas app features:
● GoCanvas enables you to complete your forms out of wireless range.
● GoCanvas can be used to delete a saved submission on your mobile device.
● Dispatch allows you to pre-populate GoCanvas apps and then assign them to any users in your account.