Sheet Metal Worker Construction Accident Investigation Report
The Sheet Metal Worker Construction Accident Investigation Report mobile app is an alternative to paper accident forms and was developed with
5,000 Companies save time and money with GoCanvas
sheet metal workers and construction professionals in mind. The Sheet Metal Worker Construction Accident Investigation Report app allows contractors using a smartphone or tablet to complete the incident report. GoCanvas apps do not require Wi-Fi or data usage to complete. Once completed, a PDF of the Sheet Metal Worker Construction Accident Investigation Report is created. The PDF can be sent directly to reporting agencies such as OSHA. This helps speed up the reporting and claims process using a paperless data system. This standard report can be customized and includes fields for sheet metal worker incident information accident analysis, corrective actions and possible alternatives, witness statements and sheet metal worker employer conclusion.
Key benefits of this app:
● The app generates a PDF that can easily be stored for safety compliance, as well as shared to reporting agencies.
● The app does not require Wi-Fi or data usage to complete, making it ideal for remote construction sites.
● The app allows you to immediately document accident information for involved parties and witnesses.
GoCanvas app features:
● GoCanvas can help reduce calculation errors.
● You can easily find data with GoCanvas by just searching by the date submitted.
● Using Fields to Name Submissions make searching submissions easier by using a field in the app to name the submission.
GoCanvas accounts come
with hundreds of form templates
Don't take our word for it...
“I’m not a tech guy and I was able to pick this thing up in probably an hour, and actually start to build apps. I’ve done them over lunch when I’ve gotten frustrated with a process that didn’t exist in our company. So for non tech people who’ve got a problem, the support here is awesome and I’d recommend it to anybody, not just in our industry.”