Fire Sprinkler Installer Construction Accident Investigation Report Mobile App
As with all GoCanvas applications, the Fire Sprinkler Installer Construction Accident Investigation Report mobile app generates a secure PDF that is stored in the GoCanvas Cloud for your incident records and can easily be integrated into your fire sprinkler installer paperless data collection system.
How does it work?
The report can also serve as documentation of your fire sprinkler install company's safety records. The Fire Sprinkler Installer Construction Accident Investigation Report provides a basic accident report but it can be customized to meet your local fire sprinkler installer standards and requirements and document items such as, accident analysis, corrective actions and possible alternatives, witness statements and fire sprinkler installer employer conclusion.
Key benefits of this app:
● The app does not require cellular data to complete.
● The app allows you to immediately document accident information .
● The app generates a PDF that can easily be stored for safety compliance records.
GoCanvas app features:
● When data is saved using the "Save" button, it is stored locally on the device and will only be considered completed once it is submitted to the GoCanvas servers.
● GoCanvas makes it easy to initiate a connection between GoCanvas and QuickBooks using the GoCanvas QuickBooks Connector.
● GoCanvas allows you to upload pricelists.