Drywall Construction Accident Investigation Report
The Drywall Construction Accident Investigation Report mobile app is an alternative to paper accident report forms and was developed with the drywall business and construction professionals in mind.
5,000 Companies save time and money with GoCanvas
The Drywall Construction Accident Investigation Report app allows contractors and subcontractors using a smartphone or tablet to complete the incident report. GoCanvas apps do not require Wi-Fi or data usage to complete. Once completed, a PDF of the Drywall Construction Accident Investigation Report is created. The PDF can be sent directly to drywall business customers. This helps speed up the claims process using a paperless system. This standard accident report can be customized for your construction records and includes fields for drywall incident information accident analysis, corrective actions and possible alternatives, witness statements and drywall employer conclusion.
Key benefits of this app:
● The app generates a PDF that can easily be stored for safety compliance, as well as shared to reporting agencies.
● The app is ideal for remote construction sites since it does not require cellular data.
● The app allows you to immediately document accident information for involved parties and witnesses.
GoCanvas app features:
● GoCanvas makes it easy to de-select Remember once you do not need the field values to be Remembered.
● GoCanvas provides an Active User Report
● Use GoCanvas to Auto-Populate fields.
GoCanvas accounts come
with hundreds of form templates
Don't take our word for it...
“I’m not a tech guy and I was able to pick this thing up in probably an hour, and actually start to build apps. I’ve done them over lunch when I’ve gotten frustrated with a process that didn’t exist in our company. So for non tech people who’ve got a problem, the support here is awesome and I’d recommend it to anybody, not just in our industry.”