Demolition Construction Accident Investigation Report
Create a professional paperless construction accident report on the go with the GoCanvas Demolition Construction Accident Investigation Report mobile app.
5,000 Companies save time and money with GoCanvas
Stay organized and save time and resources by using this construction app on any smartphone or tablet. Easily edit the contents in the Demolition Construction Accident Investigation Report app to create a paperless accident report that meets your demolition business needs and also provides documentation of your company's safety records. The Demolition Construction Accident Investigation Report generates a secure PDF that is stored in the GoCanvas Cloud for your accident records. All GoCanvas apps can be personalized to ensure you meet local construction reporting requirements. The app documents items such as witness statements, demolition employer conclusion, demolition incident information, accident analysis and corrective actions and possible alternatives.
Key benefits of this app:
● The app does not require Wi-Fi or data usage to complete, making it ideal for remote construction sites.
● The app allows you to immediately document accident information for involved parties and witnesses.
● The app generates a PDF that can easily be stored for safety compliance, as well as shared to reporting agencies.
GoCanvas app features:
● GoCanvas gives you the ability to divide or partition your large reference data files among your User Groups in GoCanvas.
● If you are looking to create custom reports that have specific metrics, a recommended solution is to export data from GoCanvas into Excel or another spreadsheet tool such as OpenOffice.
If you need a general form, try this contruction accident report.
GoCanvas accounts come
with hundreds of form templates
Don't take our word for it...
“I’m not a tech guy and I was able to pick this thing up in probably an hour, and actually start to build apps. I’ve done them over lunch when I’ve gotten frustrated with a process that didn’t exist in our company. So for non tech people who’ve got a problem, the support here is awesome and I’d recommend it to anybody, not just in our industry.”