Residential Inspection Guide: Exterior Lath & Stucco Inspection Mobile App
The Residential Inspection Guide for Exterior Lath & Stucco mobile app is intended for conventional wood frame residential construction based on the International Residential Code.
How does it work?
The purpose of this app is to provide a better understanding of the Exterior Lath & Stucco Inspection process and the relationship between the building inspector and the contractor. The information in this app is designed to better prepare projects meet correct building code, such as:
• use of exterior wall cladding
• exterior insulation finish systems shall be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
• visual inspection after application of base coat
• prevention of moisture intrusion into wall cavity
• need of applicator's certification code for final inspection
This app can be downloaded to your iPhone, iPad, Android device, or Windows desktop. Once you complete the checklist, the information is accessible on the GoCanvas Cloud and can be printed as a PDF for your building permit records or to be shared with the building inspector.