Wall Paper Hanger Construction Accident Investigation Report
The Wall Paper Hanger Construction Accident Investigation Report mobile app offers an easy way to complete wall paper hanger accident report.
5,000 Companies save time and money with GoCanvas
Instead of using paper report forms this app automates the entire process and can serve as a documentation of your safety inspection records. The app automatically records items such wall paper hanger incident information, accident analysis, corrective actions and possible alternatives, witness statements and wall paper hanger employer conclusion and maintains an electronic copy of the Wall Paper Hanger Construction Accident Investigation Report for your paperless wall paper hanger business records. Also save time and money by avoiding data entry and using complicated software by choosing GoCanvas applications that manage construction forms using a smartphone or tablet. Never be without your accident investigation report again.
Key benefits of this app:
● The app allows you to immediately document incident information for involved parties and witnesses.
● The app generates a PDF that is stored for safety compliance, as well as shared to reporting agencies.
● The app does not require Wi-Fi or data usage to complete, making it ideal for remote construction sites.
GoCanvas app features:
● GoCanvas users should use templates as a means to make a copy of a GoCanvas mobile application.
● GoCanvas signature capture makes it easy to upload to the GoCanvas Cloud. The signatures visible when viewing your submission.
● Using Fields to Name Submissions allows you to keep track of your submissions by P.O. numbers.
GoCanvas accounts come
with hundreds of form templates
Don't take our word for it...
“I’m not a tech guy and I was able to pick this thing up in probably an hour, and actually start to build apps. I’ve done them over lunch when I’ve gotten frustrated with a process that didn’t exist in our company. So for non tech people who’ve got a problem, the support here is awesome and I’d recommend it to anybody, not just in our industry.”