Flooring Construction Accident Investigation Report Mobile App
The Flooring Construction Accident Investigation Report
How does it work?
offers a straightforward construction accident report, but it can be modified to match your local construction safety standards and requirements . The app records items such as accident analysis, corrective actions and possible alternatives, witness statements flooring employer conclusion and flooring incident information. GoCanvas applications, like the Flooring Construction Accident Investigation Report mobile app create a secure PDF that is stored in your GoCanvas Account for your construction documentation and can easily be integrated into your construction company's paperless data collection system. The report also creates documentation of your company's safety records.
Key benefits of this app:
● The app allows you to immediately document accident information for involved parties and witnesses.
● The app generates a PDF that can easily be stored for safety compliance, as well as shared to reporting agencies.
● The app does not require Wi-Fi or data usage to complete, making it ideal for remote construction sites.
GoCanvas app features:
● While collecting data using GoCanvas, saving the current state is fairly simple - simply select the "Save" button on the main menu.
● You can sign-up for a free 30 day trial of the "GoCanvas QuickBooks Connector" and a free 30 day trial of GoCanvas.
● GoCanvas gives you the ability to divide or partition your large reference data files among your User Groups in GoCanvas.