Loader Inspection Checklist for John Deere Model 644J Mobile App
Core features are free forever
The John Deere Model 644J Inspection Checklist mobile app is an easy-to use-tool to check service in a timely fashion.
How does it work?
The tasks include:
• Inspect tires and check pressure
• Inspect fuel filler drain hose and tank breather hose
• Check recovery tank coolant level
• Check hydraulic system oil level
• Clean air cleaner duster
• Grease loader linkage and cylinder pivots
• Grease front steering cylinder pivots
• Change engine oil and replace filter
• Change front and rear differential/axle oil
• Grease driveline sliding joint
• Check radiator coolant level
• Grease all driveline U-joints
• Replace hydraulic system return filter
• Remove and clean engine crankcase vent tube
• Change in-line fuel filter
• Check and adjust engine valve lash and electronic unit injector
• Re-run clutch calibration
• Axle differential recirculation screen is equipped with the optional axle oil coolers.
• Drain, flush, and refill hydraulic system oil
• Clean hydraulic system fill strainer
• Replace engine torsional dampener
The app also gives detailed explanations of why these specific tasks are necessary. Finally, the app will give you a percentage-until-completion grade so you will know what needs to be completed to achieve 100% of the necessary tasks. The checklist is available on your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Desktop device. You can also save to the GoCanvas Cloud and/or create a PDF file so you can easily save and find files where needed.