Can Canvas be integrated with backend systems?
Canvas was built to be easy for users to access their data. We have two options:
Export Data In CSV Format
To manually integrate, it's easiest with CSV files. To download a CSV file, follow these steps:
- Log into Canvas at http://www.gocanvas.com
- Go to your Submission tab at the top of the screen
- Next to the app you want to export data from, click the Export link
- Select the date range of the data you want to export
- Click Export to download a CSV containing your data
Use Canvas Webservices
If you need to export data from the Canvas website and import it into another system using an automated method, please use the Canvas Webservices API. The following materials will help you get started:
- Canvas Webservices API Specification PDF
- Sample Java application and source code using the Canvas Webservices API
- Sample .NET application and source code using the Canvas Webservices API
Questions or Comments?
Please don't hesitate to contact us.