By katie simpson on February 3, 2015
Tags: GoCanvas Marketing
We spoke with Amanda Evans of HACCP Mentor, a Food Safety consultant and Compliance Specialist with more than 18 years experience working with Australian and international food businesses.
Learn more about how GoCanvas inspection apps can help save time, improve compliance and boost your productivity.
In this 30 minute talk, we discussed:
1. Upcoming food safety issues businesses will face in 2015 and how to address them to improve your business.
2. How technology is changing food safety programs and can improve food safety processes and record keeping.
3. What great businesses do for strong food safety programs and the roadblocks to great food safety programs.
4. Common signs Amanda has seen of record manipulation and her solutions to these common problems.
5. How to balance the struggle between productivity and maintain stringent compliance requirements
6. Signs that an employee isn't right for the food safety aspect of your business.
7. Ways that going mobile can improve your food safety record keeping and create easier oversight of your safety processes.
Learn about this and more by listening below!