Maybe you were recovering from Valentines Day, maybe you were struggling with the snow storm that hit the midwest. During the week it can be hard enough to answer your email, let alone keep up with the news. We have five great stories to help you catch up.
1. Tesla, reknown for it's high end electric cars, may be growing beyond being an electric car maker. Quartz writer McDuling explains why.
2. Medium is an amazing site to not only have a great reading experience, but also to find interesting authors. Ximena Vengoechea writes a great piece on the rise of the productivity app, and what they really need to change the game.
3. We've almost finished two months of 2014, but has your website kept up? Ursula provides some great tips to stay updated.
4. You may love using Gmail, but did you know that you can unsend emails? This is just one of some great secrets Alexis Kleinman reveals
5. What do you see in this graph? Facebook saw enough in it to buy What'sApp this week.
What have you been reading this week? Let us know!