We are pleased to announce that we have released our new Android app to Google Play today! This is the second phase of overhauling our mobile experience that began with the release of our new iOS app at the end of 2016. The final phase will be the release of our brand new desktop client for Windows computers that will come in Q2. What can our Android users expect with this new release?
- A much cleaner and user-friendly interface with controls in more convenient locations to speed up data entry.
- View and edit pending submissions that have not been uploaded to GoCanvas yet!
- Choose dates with a calendar view.
- Convenient menu location at bottom of the screen.
- Faster list/loop entry by putting the "add" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Ability to download and view PDF immediately after syncing. Great for showing clients right away!
A cleaner overall design with key menu items conveniently placed at the bottom of the screen.
We have moved the "Add" button closer to the keyboard so you can quickly tap it!
Edit Pending Submissions
At long last, you can now edit submissions that have been completed but NOT uploaded yet!
We put more controls on this screen so users can quickly perform some of the most common actions. You can also now pull down the PDF right away after syncing to view it. It is a great way to review it with customers!
And Much More!
You can learn more by reading this Help topic.
Want to download the new version RIGHT NOW?! I thought you might...
Tell us what you think! We love, love, love your feedback. You can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.