SXSW is coming! It may be months away, but voting for speakers/panels happens now. We’ve submitted a speaking proposal and are excited about the potential to have our CEO James Quigley speak on building mobile apps for global good. Here’s why we’d really appreciate your vote!
- SXSW is all about innovation, creation and creativity and so are we. At GoCanvas we’ve been changing how organizations share and collect data for years. It’s time to share our story and how we’re reimagining data collection and sharing forever
2. With Ante Up, we’re changing how organizations give back to communities and connect to great causes around the world.
We’re also perfect for SXSW because…
3. We listen to all the latest music.
4. We’re eco-friendly. We’ve saved so much paper that the Lorax put us on speed dial.
5. We look great in cowboy hats.
6. Years of nerf gun battles have prepared us for SXSW’s madness.
7. We love everything vintage.
8. Your vote will help the planet: If we get to SXSW, we will donate money to the National Forest Foundation to plant 2,000 trees. Feel free to high five Captain Planet!
You’ve saved thousands of hours using GoCanvas. Take a minute and help send us to Austin for SXSW. Thank you!