The GoCanvas platform is constantly being updated, as you can see in our most recent release notes, but the most exciting updates are coming from our integrations department.
Our Professional Services team has been hard at work creating time-saving backend connections and custom tools to help your business increase productivity.
The newest of these high impact tools is our new connection to SignNow. SignNow is an industry leader in E-sign technology. They allow companies to take typical static PDFs and add live text/signature fields to the document. These documents are then retrieved, stored and filed for easy access.
The addition of SignNow to your typical GoCanvas process will help any company to improve the speed of documentation and data analysis.
You’re probably already familiar with the many ways that GoCanvas interacts and connects with Zapier, and this is just another amazing extension of that integration.
By connecting SignNow via Zapier, you’re able to leverage your existing GoCanvas PDFs and turn them into dynamic documents that your customers/staff can interact with via email or browser.
Below is an illustration of how the process works across GoCanvas and SignNow.
1) In GoCanvas, fill out a mobile form that requires a third-party signature
2) Indicate in GoCanvas who should receive the PDF and press “Submit”
3) An email is sent to the recipient, indicating that a document is available for them to review
4) Click “Open Document” and the GoCanvas PDF (now hosted by SignNow) indicates which “live fields” can be filled in by the recipient without the need for any downloads or login credentials
5) Once all required fields have been filled in, the recipient presses “Done” and both parties receive a final PDF version of the document instantly
Collecting signatures is sometimes trickier then it sounds.
Whether you are dealing with a remote field staff or serving a wide territory of clients, getting the final signature on a document can sometimes take hours or days when distance separates you. But now with GoCanvas and SignNow, you can send GoCanvas PDFs to anyone, regardless if they are a subscriber or not, and have them add their information to the document instantly!
This new type of GoCanvas workflow is perfect for companies completing:
And this is just the beginning!
So if you’re interested in learning more or how you can get this setup on your GoCanvas account, send an email to our Professional Services team at IntegrationTeam@gocanvas.com.