We're very excited to begin sharing with you the results from our 2018 Spring Subscriber Survey.
At GoCanvas, we believe that our subscribers should have a voice in everything we do. That's why we love all the feedback we received this year in our subscriber survey!
We take all the responses captured, create a report, and distribute them throughout the company so that every department is able to benefit from the feedback. We also use the responses to analyze how and why subscribers choose the GoCanvas platform for their business.
This type of insight into our subscriber's usage and deployment of GoCanvas allows us to better roadmap what types of functionality should be added to the development roadmap. It also allows our team to measure what areas of the platform we should focus more time, and what features deserve higher priority.
As you read through the survey infographic below, you'll find a number of interesting stats and trends. Here are my top 5 most interesting statistics:
- Flexible Platform – Aside from Construction, usage is deployed somewhat evenly across 5+ different industries. This illustrates the flexibility of the App Builder, PDF Designer, and the platform's core features like Dispatch and Workflow.
- Fast Payback – 7 months is the average time in which a subscriber receives a full return on their investment and deployment of mobile forms.
- Multiple Forms & Use Cases – Inspections were the only type of form that was selected by more than 50% of subscribers. This illustrates the different amounts of use cases that GoCanvas subscribers deploy!
- Photo Capture – Still the most popular feature across every industry and demographic, capturing photos gives every type of business the evidence they need to keep the most accurate digital records possible.
- Multiple Submission Per Day – Over half of all subscribers said that they fill out and submit 2 or more mobile forms per day. This shows the common trend of implementing GoCanvas in operations that are frequent, data-intensive processes.